Thursday, July 22, 2010

Something about S'mores...

I love S'mores anytime of year, anytime of day, anytime at all-- who doesn't want to indulge in the yummy toasted marshmallow, melted chocolate, and the crispness of a graham!  Our family's favorite time is JUST BECAUSE we can have one!  Yum I need one now, good thing I always keep the ingredients on hand!
While I am making my s'mores you need to check out http://www.smoressmiles.com/
You'll be glad you did!




This post is not only because I love s'mores but I am also entering a contest for a S’mores prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club!!

1 comment:

Bizee Mama said...

I have 3 Diva's of my own! Great blog! We also Love S'mores! Just had some last evening...
I'm a new follower thanks to MBC/SimplyFollow
Thanks for doing the same! :]
Bizee Mama
aka Kimberly
www.bizeemamax6.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/bizeebeauty